Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Love for California Poppies

This is my submission for this weeks CAS(E) This Sketch.





I struggled with this one all week and there are three cards, all completely different, in my trash bin that failed.  Late Monday night I finally worked up this card and tonight I finished it up with some sequins.  

It's a bit hard to see, but in the window there is a scrap of DP that has a diamond pattern on it.  I was thrilled to find it because it was the "piece" that finally made this card, and challenge, come together for me.








Thank you for stopping by.
Carole

Supplies:
Stamps: Altenew - Birthday Greetings
Dies: SSS - Small Folder Banners; Memory Box - Pinpoint Single Frame and Darling Poppies
Card Stock: My Favorite Things - Grout Gray
Additional supplies: Copic markers, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

6 comments:

  1. really gorgeous take on the sketch, carole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card--love those poppies! So glad you were able to link up to CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, total winner. Love the die cut flower you used and the way you coloured it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous interpretation on the sketch and a deserved winner!

    ReplyDelete