Sunday, May 6, 2018

CAS(e) This Sketch: 270 Retro


This week at CAS(e) this Sketch the Design Team decided to go retro and pulled a very nice sketch from their archives.  

I hope my interpretation holds up to the design intent.  











This was a fun card to make.  This is WPlus9's Sending Sunshine stamp and coordinating die set, which I've have for a few years, but have never used.  

Excluding the base, all the card stock used is from the scrap bin.  The Stampin' Up glitter paper was color blended with Copic markers Y06, YR16 and RV09.  

UPDATED:  I found a much better room to take pictures so have updated the photo.  Now the colors are very true and it doesn't look like the whole base has been colored.    


Thank you for stopping by.  
Carole

3 comments:

  1. fabulous take on the sketch, carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, sunshiny card, Carole! It's a fantastic take on the sketch! I love your pretty sky and colorful schparkly letters!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete